Twitter Facebook Delicious Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

We are in the graves date

He said peace be upon him: «I used to forbid you to visit graves; Vzoroha, they remind you of the Hereafter» [Narrated by al-Albani, it is true Bcoahidh.

Whenever hardened heart, O Abdullah, go and see the place one day, his friend.

Here the beginning: a man contemplates his neighbor and lover, he went and left, do you cry benefit? Or remorse? Are you the owner could never go back?
No.

You wonder why the owner wishes and is now under the earth?
A good one, one prayer, charity and one, and only one prostration.

The second image: General view of the graves

Graves lived, and the graves waiting for their owners? You wonder dwell from this tomb?
Graves are all similar, but I wonder who is in bliss in his grave and who is in hell ?!


Third photo: This is the place where I am and days

I pondered if it is small, do not have room to enter all my money and my post and chair management and king, but do not have room for my car luxury and big beautiful home.

It's just my body, esthetic and youth will soil is filled in it, not the beauty of the benefit, nor youth nor health nor Jah no authority, and I like people to put the dirt is from p my face.

Do we really we look at how this world is lousy with them?

Even the children have died.
Look at how the graves are small.
Death knows no small or big, be aware darling.

Do not be deceived, my poor your youth and your looks, and more than die today are young people.

Ask forgiveness of God, repent to Him and make your companion in your grave is your job good.

He said peace be upon him: «I never saw the scene, however, never the most terrible and the grave of it» [Narrated Mundhiri, attributed correctly or good or what their boat.

0 التعليقات :

Translate

Popular Posts

total views of the page

Powered by Blogger.

Featured Posts

Copyright © daewat | Powered by Blogger
Design by SimpleWpThemes | Blogger Theme by NewBloggerThemes.com